Trotec LTS4530 Route Locating System 30m
For underground construction work, the position and route of pipes and conduits is not always known or explicitly documented. This often leads to significant damage to cables and pipes during excavation, which bring considerable repair costs.
The use of LTS positioning systems makes the detection of non-metallic pipes much easier.
Different diameters of the fibreglass profiles make the use for different pipe diameters and distances up to 300 m possible.
The fields of application of the LTS locating devices includes all areas of underground construction like fresh water pipelines, waste water disposal, cable laying, drainage and dump works.
Very strong thrust stability with small bending radii
The push rod of the LTS systems consists of a special combination of a fibreglass core with integrated copper wires and a polypropylene protective coating, which combines the thrust stability of a rigid rod with the demanded flexibility and small bending radius.Thus, even in complex, partly used pipe systems the cable can be moved forward easily and precisely.
- Proven fibreglass cable with polypropylene coating with integrated copper wires Ø 4.5
- Targeted detection and tracking of empty conduit courses or blocked points
- Suitable for locating pinpoints and routes
- Extremely robust aluminium reel on a protective coated steel pipe frame
- The complete location can be made by only one person
- Stable and flexible fibreglass push rod with a small bending radius
- Final destination coil
- Precisely adjustable brake
- Metre counter (optional)
- Ideal for electricians, technicians for plumbing, heating and air condition, restructuring experts, building construction, underground construction, drainage technology
- ø Thrust rod/probe head: 4.5 mm / 12 mm
- Thrust rod length: 30 m
- Maximum location depth: approx. 4 m (depending on the condition of the covering material)
- Dimensions: 570 x 420 x 180 mm
- Weight: 5.9 kg
other lengths and diameters are available on request.
ATTENTION: The respective locating function is only possible in conjunction with a transmitter and receiver unit which can transmit or receive with a frequency of 33 kHz. This is not contained in the scope of supply (see recommended accessories).