QML800G QuickMark Layout System From Spectra
QML800G QuickMark Layout System Overview
The Spectra Precision QML800G QuickMark Layout System is composed of two bright, green beam lasers that mark a highly visible “X” at the desired point location. The system communicates via Wifi with an Android tablet controller. Architectural files can be loaded directly onto the tablet and the floor plan can be viewed in the Build View field software. Locating a point on the floor is as simple as tapping on the desired intersection or point on the drawing. The point is located on the floor with a laser X within a few seconds.
The system set up consists of aligning the two lasers together and defining an origin point and a scale. It is fast, efficient and very easy to use. Complicated shapes, arcs and curves are now easy to layout with no calculations required. Columns can be worked around with a software function. The unique Clutter Buster allows layout crews to work above clutter on the job site floor. Days of layout now become hours. Accuracy is improved and errors are not compounded from point to point. As a result, layout can be completed before other trades arrive.
QML800G QuickMark Layout System Features & Benefits
The QML800G QuickMark Layout System is useful for drywall contractors, MEP contractors, general contractors, construction managers and architects.
- High visibility green beams – X marks the spot
- Intuitive tablet interface
- Build View software is powerful, fast and simple to use
- Architectural drawings viewed on the tablet
- Build View Office software allows files to be reviewed prior to arriving on job site
- Eliminate calculation and tape reading errors
- Errors are not compounded from one marking error
- Complex shapes and dense areas are easy to layout
- Columns are effectively invisible – quick software workaround
- Work over clutter with the Clutter Buster
- Points located in 5 seconds
- Labor reduction up to 50%
- Reduce trade conflicts on site
- Quick ROI – 1 to 3 jobs