Spectra HL750 Radio Laser Receiver
$635.00 + GST
Radio communication allows working with another HL750 for long range remote display and monitoring capability. The HL750 also communicates with the GL5** and GL6** Grade Laser for PlanLok and Grade Matching capabilities.
The Spectra Precision Laser HL750 Laserometer is a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications. It is designed for general, concrete and site preparation contractors. The HL750 measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
- Digital readout of elevation – not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get “on-grade” to make measurements.
- Large 12.7 cm reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
- Works with another HL750 for long range wireless remote display and monitoring – even when the second receiver is out of sight (up to 80m)
- Machine operators can monitor elevation shots taken by another person or foremen can monitor elevations and cut/fill readings from anywhere on the jobsite.
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals.
- Multiple deadband setting allows adaptation to meet all your jobsite requirements.
- Dust and weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 3 m onto concrete for reduced downtime.
- Two clamp positions for cut/fill or excavation. Excavation mode puts more reception height and elevation information above grade for higher utilization in digging and staking applications.
- Remote grade checking with cable free Remote Display
- Wireless monitoring of foundations and steel erections
- Risk free monitoring of tilt up wall position
- Setting and checking jobsite elevation and depth for:
- Cut and fills
- General grading
- Foundations, forms, and footings