Schonstedt GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator Features
The Schonstedt GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator is the most popular magnetic locator in our range. Schonstedt underground magnetic locators have been setting the standards for reliability and dependability for over 40 years. They are designed to withstand the rigours of daily on-site usage and a wide range of environmental conditions.
- Unmatched sensitivity allows you to find what you’re looking for quickly, without the risk of passing over your target.
- Our locators last 100% to 250% longer than others, making your investment a solid one.
- 85% of the Surveyor market can’t be wrong.
The GA-52Cx Locator detects the magnetic field of iron and steel objects. Both provide audio detection signals that peak in frequency when the locators tip is held directly over the target.
No. 1 Around the World in Performance and Reliability
Only two Controls! Designed for one-hand operations, the On/Off-Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover. This provides easy access, protects the knobs and contributes to their overall ruggedness and dependability.
- Most Sensitive
- Audio Output
- 5 Levels of Sensitivity
- No response to aluminium, brass, or copper
- Patented HeliFlux sensors
- Modular construction; high performance components
- 7-year warranty
Schonstedt GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator Specifications
|Input Power||Supplied by two alkaline 9V batteries|
|Battery Life||40 hours (intermittent usage)|
|Output||Approximately 40 Hz idle tone in speaker. Tone frequency increases (or decreases) with gradient-field intensity.|
|Weight||Approximately 2.5 lb (1.13 kg)|
|Operating Temp||-13° to 140°F (-25° to 60°C)|
|Overall Length||42-5/16 in. (107.4 cm)|
|Waterproof Length||34-1/2 in. (87.6 cm)|
|Nominal Sensor Spacing||20 in. (50.8 cm)|
|Construction||Rugged, modular all solid state in aluminium casing|
GA-52Cx Standard Equipment
- Carrying Case (p/n: 206038)
- 2 x 9V Alkaline Batteries (in unit) (p/n: B11013)