Schonstedt GA-72Cd Magnetic Locator Features
Schonstedt’s underground magnetic locators have been setting the standards for reliability and dependability for over 30 years. They are designed to withstand the rigours of daily on-site usage and a wide range of environmental conditions.
- Unmatched sensitivity allows you to find what you’re looking for quickly, without the risk of passing over your target.
- Our locators last 100% to 250% longer than others, making your investment a solid one.
- Audio signal and 3-digit LCD readout 85% of the Surveyor market can’t be wrong.
The GA-72Cd Locator detects the magnetic field of iron and steel objects. It provides audio detection signals that peak in frequency when the locators tip is held directly over the target. The GA-72Cd has the option of nulling or peaking.
No. 1 Around the World in Performance and Reliability
Only two Controls! Designed for one-hand operations, the On/Off-Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover on both locators. This provides easy access, protects the knobs and contributes to their overall ruggedness and dependability.
- Most Rugged
- Most Popular for UXO and Demining Applications
- Audio & Visual Output
- Battery & Sensitivity Indicators
- Choice of Two Audio Modes: Peak or Null response
- 4 Levels of Sensitivity
- 3-digit LCD readout
- Signal Strength and Polarity Indications
- No response to aluminium, brass, or copper
- Patented HeliFlux sensors
- Modular construction; high performance components
- 7-year warranty
Schonstedt GA-72Cd Magnetic Locator Specifications
|Audio Output||Switch at Signal increases or decreases in volume with gradient-field intensity
Switch at Signal increases or decreases in frequency with gradient-field intensity.
|Video Output||Digital readout and expanding bar graphs indicate polarity (+ or-) and relative
strength of the magnetic field.
|Input Power||Supplied by two 9V lithium batteries|
|Battery Life||60 Hours (intermittent usage)|
|Battery Check||4-segment LCD BATT indicator|
|Output||Approximately 40 Hz audio tone on speaker.
Tone frequency increases or decreases with gradient-field intensity.
|Weight||Approximately 2.5 lb (1.14 kg)|
|Operating Temp||-13° to 140°F (-25° to 60°C)|
|Overall Length||34.5 in. (87.6 cm)|
|Waterproof Length||21 in. (53.3 cm)|
|Nominal Sensor Spacing||14 in. (35.6 cm)|
|Construction||Rugged, all solid state, polycarbonate & ABS casing|
GA-72Cd Standard Equipment
- Carrying Case (p/n: 302145)
- 2 9V Lithium Batteries (in unit) (p/n: B11014)
The following accessories are available to meet every locating need.
- Headset (p/n: H30006)
Still not sure which Magnetic Locator you require? Read our article here to help you decide.