Wallscanner Trotec BI15
With the first-class Wallscanner measuring instrument BI15 you are able to locate woods at a detection depth of up to 19 mm and metal + live cables of up to 38 mm!
The BI15 Wallscanner is able to locate ferrous and non-ferrous metals, wooden substructures and live cables, which are under plaster, cement and concrete. So you can locate the exact location of beams and struts over a display of the edges at the display.
Via the selectable modi metal or wood you can optimal adapt your device to the to located material and thus achieve more precise targets. To view the further course of detected substructures such as wooden posts, metal bars or pipes serving the integrated laser leveling guide, which can be swung in a radius of 180°.
Via two independent wheels, BI15 is able to adapt to the different surface properties. Thus bumps of a wall at the measuring point can be compensated and so an exact aligment of the laser leveling guide are guarenteed by the two device’ s built spirit levels.
- Location depth max. (wood): 19 mm (3/4″)
- Location depth max. (metal + live cables): 38 mm (1 1/2″)
- Detectable materials: ferrous/non-ferrous metals, wooden substructures and live cables
- Laser distance max.: 6.1 m
- Laser accuracy: 6.1 mm at 12.7 mm
- Laser class: ll
- Laser power: <1 mW (630–670 nm)
- Rotation of the laser: 180° in 45° steps
- Material calibration at switching on
- Audiovisual signal at alternating current
- Integrated laser level help
- Two integrated spirit levels
- Operating temperature: -7 °C (19.4 °F) to +49 °C (120.2 °F)
- Storage temperature: -29 °C (20.2 °F) to +66 °C (150.8 °F)
- Relative humidity: 33–55 %
- Power supply: 9 V-block battery
- Dimensions: 180 x 67 x 38 mm
- Height: 180 g
- 1x BI15
- 1x 9V battery
- Operating instructions