Moisture Meter Trotec BM12
With the very easy operable BM12 you measure wood and building moisture in seconds. The changeable puncture seal measurement pins ensure a solid connection to the bulk source and thus precise measurement results.
With two choosable measuring modes you can set the BM12 either on wood moisture determination of timber and firewood or on building moisture determination on soft building materials like plaster, stucco or screed.
Besides the Material moisture this instrument determines the ambient temperature as well, which can be read off optionally in °C or °F.
The instrument also disposes about a long life battery duration through the automatic switch off. So it turns off after not using it for 2 minutes.
There is a callibration curve for wood moisture determination of common wood in Europe intergrated in this instrument, therefore no further adjustments are necessary for the determination of wood moisture content.
Benefits in practise:
- Wood moisture and material moisture measurement instrument in one.
- Ideal price-performance ratio
- Protective cap
- Ready for use right away
- Temperature display choosable in °C or °F
- Easy replaceable puncture seal measurement pins
- Direct measurment value display in vol%
- Mode selector switch
- Battery status display
- Measurement principle: resistance principle
- Lengh of electrodes: approx. 8 mm
- Electrodes: integrated, replaceable
- Permissible environmental conditions: 0 to +50 °C / 0 to 85% RH.
- Power supply 4x LR44
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 96 x 40 x 20 mm
- Weight: 83 g
- Measuring range: 6 to 44 %
- Accuracy: approx. ± 2 %
- Resolution: 1%
- Measuring range: approx. 0,2 to 2,0 %
- Accuracy: approx.. ± 0.2 %
- Resolution: 0.1 %
- Measuring range: 0 to 50 °C
- Accuracy: approx. ± 1 °C
- Reslotion: 1 °C
Scope of delivery: Measurement instrument with protective cap, batteries, operating manual