Air Quality Data Logger CO2 Trotec BZ30
With the BZ30 exciting facts can be uncovered: why are the pupils of the class 5 always tired and unconcentrated? Might it be the case that in the tenement the rooms are rarely ventilated? With the BZ30 you will find it out!
Documentation of air quality: The BZ30 records all relevant climate data.
CO2 leads to tiredness and lapses in concentration. It collect in the room air when the air is aired to rarely. This phenomenon can be used for analyze and change of various scenarios:
Project „right ventilation for concentration and vitality“:
The air in classrooms, offices, kindergartens, day care centres and countless other places where people congregate is often stale with too little oxygen and too much CO2. The BZ30 air quality data logger can record exactly how the air quality changes in a certain period. The BZ30 measures climate data like room temperature, relative humidity and the CO2 content of the surrounding air every 2 seconds and stores it in the internal memory so that it can be later analysed using the software included in the scope of delivery. And you would be surprised to see how quickly the air quality deteriorates when there are more people in a room. The BZ30 is designed to raise levels of awareness with regard to CO2 concentrations and to remind you or the room’s occupants that rooms have to be aired more often. This would be, by the way, also a great school project!
How to Prevent the Onset of Mould and Rust:
Landlords must be very surprised: since years there is nothing but at once a tenant complains about mould formation! Action must be taken now. Especially the renewed mould formation must be prevented. How about the ventilation behaviour of the tenants? The BZ30 air quality data logger determines this. It records room temperature, relative humidity and CO2 values. In this way, it can be found out, whether the tenant ensure sufficient air exchange. If the value decreases regularly, it means that the tenant airs sufficiently. But when the relative humidity is consistently high, other reasons are responsible for mould formation, e.g. moisture in wall.
- Monitoring the air quality in rooms (high CO2 concentrations can cause tiredness, loss of concentration and drive, low performance; can even prove harmful for elderly people and children)
- Production sites, workplaces, health and safety
- Schools, kindergartens, homes and offices
- Combo measuring device for architects, appraisers, inspectors experts, HVAC engineers
- Property management companies, landlords to check if rooms have been aired properly
- CO2-Sensor: NDIR sensor (non-dispersive infrared)
- Carbon dioxide measuring range: 0 to 9,999 ppm CO₂
- Carbon dioxide resolution (accuracy): 1 ppm (±75 ppm or ±5 % of the measuring value)
- Temperature measuring range: -5 °C to +50 °C
- Temperature resolution (accuracy): 0.1 °C (±0.5 °C)
- Relative humidity measuring range: 0.1 % RH to 99.9 % RH
- Relative humidity resolution (accuracy): 0.1 % RH (max. ±3 % RH)
- Measuring interval: 2 seconds
- Memory: 50,000 measuring values
- Functions: Real-time display, minimum and maximum value for CO₂, temperature and relative humidity; time and date, CO₂ indicator; CO₂ alarm function; temperature display in °C and °F; backlit display
- Additional functions: Adjustable measuring cycle from 1 second to 12 hours, non-stop or ring logging
- Power supply: 230 V main adapter NiMH battery or 230 V mains adapter
- PC interface: USB, PC analysis software
- Dimensions / Weight: 110 x 105 x 61 mm / 74 g
- Scope of delivery: Measuring device, mains adapter, operating instructions, NiMH battery
Please note that this device is supplied with a 2 pin plug and without a suitable adapter