The Geomax Zenith 25 GNSS Base & Rover Kit (GPS & GLONASS) kit. Units include internal 1w transmit and receive UHF radios for use without an external radio. Units also include a 3G Quad Band GSM modem for network use. These are receivers are based on Leica technology and contain the same 120 channel NovAtel boards used in Leica receivers. The performance is excellent and the design extremely robust with an IP68 rating. Give these units a try and you won’t be disappointed.
Geomax Zenith 25 GNSS Base & Rover Kit Includes
- Zenith 25, GPS GLONASS Base Receiver w/ GSM Modem and 1w 406-480MHz UHF Rx/Tx Radio, NovAtel 120 Channel Receiver
- Zenith 25, GPS GLONASS Rover Receiver w/ GSM Modem and 1w 406-480MHz UHF Rx/Tx Radio, NovAtel 120 Channel Receiver
- 2x Antennas for Zenith 25 Radios
- Getac Data Collector with Geomax Field Genius v7 GNSS
- 2x Single Battery Charger with 120v and 12v Adaptors
- 4x Zenith 25 Batteries
- USB Cable for Zenith 25
- External Battery Cable for Base
- Tribrach, and Carrier, for Base
- Geomax Measuring Tape
- 4GB Micro SD Memory Card
- Geomax Hard Case
All our hire units are calibrated, serviced and checked upon the completion of each hire. You can guarantee the working ability of our hire fleet. When you need a piece of equipment to perform on site the Cody Corporation hire fleet will be there to help. All purchased hire equipment will be service checked before sale to ensure working capabilities are met.
Get in touch