The Spectra Precision® LR30 Machine Receiver is designed to be used as a stand-alone display receiver on grading and excavating equipment including:
- Skid steers
The Easy To Use LR30 Machine Receiver
The versatile, easy-to-use LR30 features 360-degree laser detection and works with all types of rotating lasers on all types of machinery for fast, no-hassle setup. Rugged and waterproof, the LR30 receiver withstands all weather environments. Internal isolating shock mounts protect the electronics. The LR30W is designed to work with the RD20 Remote Display.
Getting to Grade Faster Increases Operator and Machine Productivity Spectra Precision® LR Display Systems let you spend less time walking the job site and more time in the cab being productive. The laser display receiver guides the operator to the desired elevation or depth without a grade checker.
Your accuracy will improve and your profits will increase. The operator optimises machine time, effectiveness, efficiency and increases safety. You can use these rugged, highly flexible display systems on a wide range of machines. The receivers are self-contained, portable and easily moved from machine to machine for greater operator and machine efficiency. A wireless remote display and quick mounting accessories add to the versatility of the receivers.
Laser Display System Benefits
- Allows operator to check grade from the cab; increases productivity and safety and reduces labour
- Reduces rework because material is moved only one time
- Increases overall operator and machine efficiency, saving fuel and time
- Can easily and quickly be moved from one machine to another
- Wireless remote capability
- Works with your existing rotating laser – no longer need a second person with a rod mounted laser receiver
Lr30 Machine Receiver Features & Benefits
- Five channels of grade information plus directional out-of-laser beam indicator directs which way to move and get back in the beam
- Three selectable accuracies meet job tolerances from rough grading to final finishing for maximum flexibility
- Adjustable, ultra-bright LED with green on-grade display provides user selectable, easy-to-see display to match ambient lighting conditions
- LR30W is used with Spectra Precision RD20 Wireless Remote Display
Get in touch