ORBIT C620 mini GNSS Receiver
The C620 is a Network GNSS receiver with the latest generation of RTK engine. With built in 4G modem, multi constellation receiver designed in a compact magnesium alloy housing. Running a Linux operating system allows users to quickly modify settings through the WebUI interface. This is one of the most compact, strong and powerful GNSS receiver on the market.
ORBIT C620 mini Features
- Qualcomm MDM9628 Cortex-A7 Intelligent System Platform
- 800 (Hemisphere Chip) Super Channels and special fast acquisitioning engine
- Supports BDS, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS
- Centimeter Level accuracy
- Built-in Large capacity intelligent Lithium battery with over 9 Hrs of operating time.
- Compact design with strong magnesium Alloy housing with IP65 rating
- Drop tested at 1.5m
- Light weight only 550g
- Dimensions -L100mm x W100mm x H61.5mm
Download Orbit Brochure Here – Orbit C620 Brochure
Get in touch