The Move Wireless Tiltmeter measures the angle of inclination of the point where it is installed with an incredible accuracy and resolutions. The device transmits the measured angle at regular time intervals. It is full wireless, and battery can lasts for eight years. The correction algorithm developed by Move makes it extremely independent of mounting errors. By processing the collected data it is possible to calculate the deflection of the structure with respect to a baseline. It also mounts a temperature sensor in order to relate thermal excursion and static deformation. Ideal for static monitoring of large structures and static load tests.
The Triaxial Tilt Monitoring sensor is a highly accurate and exceptionally stable three-axis wireless Tiltmeter. Variable and remotely configurable sampling rates, a rugged design and a battery life of up to 8 years make this wireless Tiltmeter suitable for many environments and solutions. The wireless Tiltmeters transmit accurate readings from the site via the LoRaWAN wireless communication protocol via a Gateway.
You can view and interact with your data online using the Move Cloud Platform. There are multiple data processing and correlation algorithms developed by Move. It is possible to calculate the deflection of the structure with respect to a baseline. It also mounts a temperature sensor to relate thermal excursion and static deformation. Ideal for static monitoring of large structures and static load tests.
- Triaxial wireless tilt sensor
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Extremely easy installation with versatile mounting options
- Ultra low noise performance
- Possibility to purify the data from the installation offset
- Resolution of 0.000015° (0.00027mm / m), repeatability of ± 0.0005° (± 0.009mm/m) and range ± 90°
- Built-in long-life battery, about 8 years of life
- Waterproof rating IP67
- Firmware is remotely upgradeable over the air via the Gateway, reducing costly site visits
|Operation with programmed acquisitions:||Record of a tilt sample at a fixed rate set by the user (once every 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes). Each sample of inclination is derived from the average of the previous minute. All sensors can be synchronized with each other. Acquisition of the temperature at each event.|
|Custom Operation Software:||It is possible to request custom features that the customer deems necessary for their business.|
|Technology:||MEMS technology – Triaxial|
|Acquisition of:||Tilt angle and Temperature|
|Range:||± 90° (on both angles)|
|Cross Axis Sensitivity:||1%|
|Radio channel:||LoRaWAN communication protocol|
|Radio channel frequency:||ISM 868Mhz|
|Link coverage:||1km (line of sight with the Gateway)*|
|Battery:||1 lithium battery type “D” 19Ah 3.6V|
|Dimensions:||75 x 80 x 57 mm|
|Case material:||Lega GD-AlSi12|
|Corrosion resistance:||>1000 hours in salt spray|
|Method:||Two-point mounting using screws and plugs
|Site:||– Fixing on wall
– Fixing on ceiling
– Fixing on ground
|Sample rate||Estimated autonomy|
|Every 30 minutes||8 years*|
* Wireless coverage of the device may vary depending on the scenario
* Battery life may shorten when operating in extreme temperatures.
Easy installation of the Move wireless monitoring system
The installation of an entire wireless sensor system on site is quick and easy: simply mount each device with at least two screws on the structure you want to monitor and power the LoRaWAN Gateway. You can configure the entire system remotely, before, during or after installation, using your laptop or tablet. After assembly and setup, the Move wireless monitoring system will start measuring and you can start monitoring remotely.
Operation of the Move wireless monitoring system
The wireless sensor system automatically communicates the measurement data via LoRaWAN with the on-site Gateway which in turn sends the received data via 4G or LTE to the online servers. The Move Cloud Platform is the cloud-based web tool that allows you to access, view and export your measurement data and configure the settings of the entire sensor system. You can access the Move Cloud Platform 24/7 from any location or device around the world. One of the main advantages of the Move Cloud Platform is that it offers remote access to measurement data and allows remote configuration of all installed sensors. This saves time and labor. In addition, you can analyze the measurement data using processing algorithms included in the service. Perform complex calculations, correlations and analyzes automatically and effortlessly. With the touch of a button, you can export measurement data in CSV format. You can also easily configure alerts to multiple recipients who will receive threshold cross notifications via email.
- Easily install the entire system on the structure without the use of wiring.
- Configure all wireless sensors quickly and remotely.
- View real-time measurement data wherever you are, on any device, 24/7.
- Process the data collected through the implemented algorithms.
- Constantly monitors the operating status and signal quality of the system remotely.
- Customize your alarm notifications and receive overrun notifications by email.
- Optionally, you can integrate data on your platform using an MQTT bridge, FTP or through API calls.
Our Other Sensors
Horizontal & Vertical Dynamic Monitoring Sensors
Wireless Vibrometer to measure dynamic velocity
Triaxial Wireless Dynamic Accelerometer Sensors
4G LoRaWAN Transmission Gateway