The Move Accelerometer can measure the acceleration of the point where it is installed, on the three axes, with high resolution. Like other Move devices, it is full wireless, and the battery lasts for years, in relation to the transmission frequency (timed and/or by threshold exceeding). This Accelerometer also integrates a temperature sensor inside. It is great for dynamic monitoring.
Our Other Sensors
The Triaxial Acceleration Monitoring sensor is a highly accurate three-axis wireless sensor. It is possible to remotely configure the device by setting the data sampling threshold or by choosing the sampling time frequency. The battery-powered device has an operating autonomy of up to 3 years and also has a temperature sensor.
The wireless Accelerometers transmit accurate readings from the site via the LoRaWAN wireless communication protocol via a gateway. You can view and interact with your data online using the Move Cloud Platform.
- Triaxial wireless acceleration sensor
- Activation threshold operation
- Operation with programmed acquisitions
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Extremely simple installation with versatile mounting options
- Ultra low noise performance
- Resolution of 14 bit (250μg, 500μg, 1mg), the accuracy of ± 250 μg and range ± 32mg, ± 64mg, ± 128mg
- Built-in long-life battery, about 2 years of life
- IP67 waterproof rating
|Record of an event for each oscillation that exceeds the activation threshold set by the user. For each event: acquisition of acceleration for 10 seconds after exceeding the threshold. Acquisition of the temperature at each event.
|Operation with programmed acquisitions:
|Acquisition of an event with a fixed frequency set by the user (every 1, 2, 6, 12, 24 hours). For each event: acquisition of acceleration for 3 minutes. All sensors can be synchronized with each other. Acquisition of the temperature at each event.
|Custom Operation Software:
|It is possible to request custom features that the client deems necessary for their business.
|4 KHz (reduced to 50 Hz with decimation)
|MEMS technology – Triaxial
|Acceleration and Temperature
|14bit (250μg, 500μg, 1mg)
|± 32mg, ± 64mg, ± 128mg
|Cross Axis Sensitivity:
|LoRaWAN communication protocol
|Radio channel frequency:
|1km (line of sight with the Gateway)
|1 lithium battery type “D” 19Ah 3.6V
|75 x 80 x 57 mm
|>1000 hours in salt spray
|Two-point mounting using screws and plugs
|Fixing on wall, on ceiling or ground
|Every 6 hours
* Wireless coverage of the device may vary depending on the scenario
* Battery life may shorten when operating in extreme temperatures.
Easy installation of the Move wireless monitoring system
The installation of an entire wireless sensor system on site is quick and easy: simply mount each device with at least two screws on the structure you want to monitor and power the LoRaWAN Gateway. You can configure the entire system remotely, before, during or after installation, using your laptop or tablet. After assembly and setup, the Move wireless monitoring system will start measuring and you can start monitoring remotely.
Operation of the Move wireless monitoring system
The wireless sensor system automatically communicates the measurement data via LoRaWAN with the on-site Gateway which in turn sends the received data via 4G or LTE to the online servers. The Move Cloud Platform is the cloud-based web tool that allows you to access, view and export your measurement data and configure the settings of the entire sensor system. You can access the Move Cloud Platform 24/7 from any location or device around the world. One of the main advantages of the Move Cloud Platform is that it offers remote access to measurement data and allows remote configuration of all installed sensors. This saves time and labor. In addition, you can analyze the measurement data using processing algorithms included in the service. Perform complex calculations, correlations and analyzes automatically and effortlessly. With the touch of a button, you can export measurement data in CSV format. You can also easily configure alerts to multiple recipients who will receive threshold cross notifications via email.
- Easily install the entire system on the structure without the use of wiring.
- Configure all wireless sensors quickly and remotely.
- View real-time measurement data wherever you are, on any device, 24/7.
- Process the data collected through the implemented algorithms.
- Constantly monitors the operating status and signal quality of the system remotely.
- Customize your alarm notifications and receive overrun notifications by email.
- Optionally, you can integrate data on your platform using an MQTT bridge, FTP or through API calls.
Our Other Sensors
Horizontal & Vertical Dynamic Monitoring Sensors
Triaxial Wireless Static Tilt Meter Sensors
Wireless Vibrometer to measure dynamic velocity
4G LoRaWAN Transmission Gateway