Height and Slew Limiting System PME400
PME400 limits height, reach, slew, and depth to mitigate surrounding fixed hazards. Ideal for confined central reservations and packed civil spaces, PME400’s virtual wall system expands your safe working zone when compared with angular solutions. This means operators can work safely next to the passing public with extended working range.
Download Brochure Here: PME400_spec_sheet
The PME400 height and slew limiting system is a combination of our trusted height and slew technologies, the PME400 systems protect operators and assets
from hazards above and around your machine in one effective real-time height and slew limiting system. Hydraulic motion cuts are
standard on all PME400 systems to automatically override movement and halt the machine when limits are reached.
Height and Slew Benefits:
- Real-time display of height and slew
- Indication of safe direction of movement when at limits
- Protects against hazards next to and above the machine
- Monitors boom and dipper (plus artic on triple boom)
- Height limiter
- Slew limiter
- Individual operator set working limits
- (Optional) Virtual wall technology
- (Optional) Full envelope
- 4.3″ daylight viewable HD display
- Simple, icon-driven menu for ease of use
- Fully sealed capacitive touch buttons
- Data logging
- Override key-switch
- Hydraulic motion cuts
- Available for mono and triple boom machines
- (Optional) Beacon for indication of state of system
- Tested for vibration, temperature, impact and environmental
protection to standards
- Complies with H&S requirements on the machinery directive
- Compliant with EN474; BS7262; EN10567; EN13000:2010;
EN13844; EN12077; EN62061; EN60204:2006
- Follows MISRA development guidelines
- Operating system independent to ensure SIL2 functionality
- Operating temperature range -20°C to 65°C
Keeps operators and the nearby public safe from collisions.
Mitigates the risk of collisions with critical assets, protecting your profits.
Simple, icon-based display and quick set-up delivers hazard mitigation without the hassle.
|Be future proof
Helps grow your business by avoiding costly incidents, while opening the door to new projects.
Precise slew limiting improves productivity by minimising machine downtime.
Meets the latest regulatory standards for machine slew limiting.