MR240 Machine Receiver
GeoMax MR240 Laser Receiver, Laser Detector with Carrying Case for Machines
Ideal for use with backhoes and mini-excavators, this MR240 Machine receiver offers the convenience of a machine-mounted display at an economical price. Giving a 240 Degree receiver window allowing for laser beam pickup wherever it is setup on site.
Know at all times what direction you need to move for the bucket to reach grade with LED indicators. Also be aware of the position of the cutting edge in relation to laser reference beam with the indicators.
With extra strong rare earth magnets, the display isn’t going anywhere even in the toughest terrains. The display is also waterproof and comes with auto shutoff. It also has an easy to remove arm bar for easy shutdown on sites.
Choice of settings
With the choice of three channels in coarse mode and five channels in fine mode it means the MR240 has the ability to provide detailed and accurate levels for all applications.
MR240 Machine Receiver Features
- LED indicators show a position of cutting edge in relation to the laser reference beam
- The memory stores the last signal received; LED arrows to indicate which way to move the bucket to pick up the laser beam again
- The magnetic mount allows quick mounting and easy movement from machine to machine
- Automatic shutoff after 1 hour of no activity
- Rugged, waterproof construction
MR240 Machine Receiver Specifications
|Range||650′ (200 m)|
|Accuracy (fine)||1/4″ (6 mm) typical; Actual accuracy depends on beam diameter and distance to the laser|
|Accuracy (course)||1″ (30 mm) typical; Actual accuracy depends on beam diameter and distance to the laser|
|Laser capture height||6″ (15 cm)|
|Power||3 AA alkaline batteries|
|Battery life||~130 hours; depends on use and temperature|
|Size||8.5″ x 5″ x 4″ (22 x 10 x 12 cm)|
|Weight without batteries||4.8 lbs (2.2 kg)|