Spectra Precision UL633N Grade Laser
The Spectra UL633N Grade Laser is the first construction laser that offers full automatic control of the X, Y, Z axes. With a working range up to 2,600 feet, this rotary laser provides precise automatic axis alignment, PlaneLok, and grade matching capabilities.
Download brochure Here: UL633 Brochure
Overview for the Spectra Precision UL633N Universal Grade Laser
The Spectra UL633N Grade Laser is the first construction laser that offers full automatic control of the X, Y, Z axes. With a working range up to 2,600 feet, this rotary laser provides precise automatic axis alignment, PlaneLok, and grade matching capabilities. It also includes a laser receiver, wireless remote display, and monitoring of slope measurements. With a self-levelling accuracy of 1/16th inch and fully automatic to ±25% grade on all X, Y, and Z axes, the versatile UL633N is suitable for both simple and complex grade and concrete work. This Spectra laser facilitates control of the Z axis via automatic detection of the plumb beam, while control of the X and Y axis utilises a dual radio connection. The UL633 can also be mounted on a 5/8-11 tripod in a vertical or horizontal position.
The Spectra UL633N Grade Laser is also the first laser where the plumb beam can be changed into a rotating fan beam which can be detected by the SF601 Spot Finder. The laser can align the plumb beam automatically to the Spot Finder for pipe laying and trench applications. The combination also offers additional versatility for 90-degree layout applications on concrete pads as well as indoors for drywall. Measuring a grade value through an existing pipe or an open trench can also be done quickly and easily in automatic Spot Match mode. Activating the SpotLok mode ensures the UL633N locks and holds the plumb beam automatically to the Spot Finder at the desired direction or elevation point offering a precise alignment to avoid rework.
Since the UL633N can work with two HL760 laser detectors simultaneously, contractors can measure an unknown grade value automatically between two elevation points in Grade Match mode. This grade laser can also provide precise automatic axes alignments to two desired points without positioning the two HL760 laser detectors 90 degrees perpendicular. This allows construction professionals to easily perform dual axis alignments for applications such as grade work on sports fields, parking lots, tennis courts, and driveways.
The Spectra UL633N incorporates automatic temperature and grade compensation for high accuracy in any weather or geographical location. Mask mode eliminates interference and allows the use of multiple lasers on site, while electronic levelling vibration filter reduces vibrations typically experienced on tall tripods, in high winds or on high vibration job sites. This laser level also includes a combined radio and infrared RC603 remote control with a built-in back-lit, graphic display that allows you to control the laser up to 330 feet away. With an IP67 rating, the UL633N is sealed from moisture and dust and is built to survive a drop of up to three feet high on concrete. This dual grade slope laser works up to 35 hours using rechargeable NiMH batteries and approximately 40 hours using alkaline batteries.
|No Cost 5-Year Warranty offers no repair charge for parts and labour of the laser.|
|Shock Proof ensures this construction laser withstands a three feet drop onto concrete.|
|Included Radio Remote control is easier to use because it does not have to be aimed at the laser for it to work. This increases the flexibility of the laser for long-range setups while maintaining outstanding accuracy.|
|Fingerprint function filters out other lasers that strike the receiver and only accepts the laser that it is paired with.|
|Grade Match enables contractors to measure an unknown grade value automatically between two elevation points.|
|Dual Axis PlaneLok keeps the laser beam fixed to a receiver in a set position, making it accurate and error free.|
|Automatic Axis Alignment provides the benefit of simultaneously aligning two axes at 90 degrees to each other.|
|Spot Finder allows automatic alignment of the plumb beam. This accessory provides fast alignment to a manhole on a first-day set-up, or to quickly set out a 90-degree angle.|
|Active Temperature Compensation gives accurate, stable results regardless of temperature changes.|
UL633N Grade Laser Features:
- Automatic electronic self-levelling provides fast, easy horizontal level, grade, and vertical plumb setup
- Large compensated grade range from -25% to +25%
- Quick setups with the combined radio/infrared remote control for horizontal, vertical and grade applications
- Electronic Levelling Vibration Filter dampens vibrations typically experienced on tall tripods, in high winds, or on high vibration job-sites.
- No rework due to automatic temperature and grade- and cross axis compensation
- Dual Automatic Axis Alignment doing precise automatic axes alignments to two desired alignment points without positioning the receivers 90° perpendicular (+/-40° alignment range on Y- and X-axis)
- Horizontal Angle Measurement Capability offers the opportunity to measure the angle between two points through two axis alignments on the Y- or X- axis
- Automatic Spot Align. The SF601 guides the beam quick and accurate to the target point in the horizontal axis, while the Z-axis grade value will be maintained
- Spot Search uses the Spot Finder SF601 to find the centre of the plumb beam manually
- Single and Dual Grade Match (Y- and X-axis separate or at the same time) and Spot Match (Z-axis) measures and displays the existing grade over unknown ground and eliminates time consuming and error prone calculations, time spent searching for grade plans, and over excavating
- Single and Dual PlaneLok (Y- and X-axis separate or at the same time) and Spot Lok (Z-axis) automatically locks on to an existing elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather
- Very rugged, survives a 1 m (3 ft) drop on concrete and reduces service and repair costs
- Mask mode eliminates interference with other crews on the job-site
- Different rotation speeds (continuously adjustable) plus Scanning Mode offer additional value and make sure also requirements of Interior job-site will be fulfilled
- General construction levelling such as forms, footers and pads
- Precision placement of concrete for critical specification surfaces over long distance and with laser controlled screeds (Automatic PlaneLok)
- Drift free general construction vertical alignment and plumb for anchor bolt installation, plus form, tilt up and curtain wall plumbing (Automatic PlaneLok)
- Dual slope grading and steep slope excavating
- Slope work for sports fields, driveways, ramps and parking garages
- Interior construction – layout of walls and installation of drop ceilings