Spectra HL760U Red & Green Beam Digital MM Receiver with Level Vial
$695.00 + GST
The Spectra Precision Laser HL760U Green-Beam Laserometer, made for use with the interior green beam laser, is a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications, is designed for general, concrete and site preparation contractors.
The Spectra Precision Laser HL760U Green-Beam Laserometer, made for use with the HV301G green beam laser, is a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications, is designed for general, concrete and site preparation contractors. The HL760U is an easy-to-use tool that accurately measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
The HL760U features a digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of +/- 5 cm. The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD’s and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade. Accurate measurements can be made without moving the rod clamp, saving time and increasing productivity. Selectable units of measure can be displayed meeting your application – mm, cm, ft, in or fractional inches.
The Laserometer is designed to survive the tough construction site conditions; it is totally waterproof and can withstand a drop of 3 meters onto concrete.
Features and Benefits
- Digital readout of elevation – not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get “on-grade” to make measurements.
- Large 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals.
- Simultaneous elevation LED’s signal in low light levels and over a longer range for easier reading in poor light conditions.
- New CAPTURE function remotely captures and retains a measurement when the display is difficult to see.
- Multiple deadband setting allows adaptation to meet all your jobsite requirements.
- Dust and weatherproof housing withstands a drop of up to 3m onto concrete for reduced downtime.
- Two clamp positions for cut/fill or excavation. Excavation mode puts more reception height and elevation information above grade for higher utilization in digging and staking applications.
- Setting and checking jobsite elevation and depth for:
- Cut and fills
- General grading
- Foundations, forms, and footings
Includes: Rod Clamp