Bear Carbon Fibre Survey Tripod
$550.00 + GST
Stock due in next year, get ahead of the queue and get yours first.
The Bear Carbon Fibre Survey Tripod is ideal for all surveying applications, Perfect for use with Total Stations, Scanners, GNSS Receivers & Laser Levels.
being made from Carbon fibre ensures the Tripod is Lightweight but super strong, able to withstand the rigours of daily use on site.
Carbon fibre Tripods are 50% lighter than standard Birchwood & Fibreglass Tripods making them ideal for difficult jobs when equipment weight is a priority. The low weight reduces transport costs and makes changing the station point easy.
With a Dual Locking System ensuring maximum stability using Solid metal Clamps and Locking mechanisms the Bear carbon Fibre Survey Tripod is perfect for indoor and outdoor use and wont corrode or wear down easily.
with highlighted orange touch points making the tripod highly visible on site to avoid being hit by vehicles.
- Made From Carbon Fibre – Extremely Lightweight
- Suitable for precision measurements such as Total Stations, Scanners, GNSS Receivers & More.
- Fully Extended Height: 1.85M
- Standard Height: 1 Meter
- Thread connection 5/8 x 11
- Leaver & Twist lock Clamping System.
- Head plate: Flat Round Head
- Weight: 3.7Kg