Spectra CR600 Machine Receiver
The CR600 can be either rod or machine mounted, making it ideal for a wide range of applications. With such a high degree of flexibility, the CR600 needs to be tough enough for any job.
Spectra CR600 Machine Receiver Information:
The Spectra Precision Laser CR600 Machine Receiver is ideal for contractors doing both site prep and general construction. The CR600 can be either rod or machine mounted, making it ideal for a wide range of applications. Using the magnetic mount, the CR600 Machine Receiver is easily moved between backhoes, small excavators, box blades or skid steer loaders. With such a high degree of flexibility, the CR600 needs to be tough enough for any job.
Visible Across the Jobsite
The super bright red and green LED elevation indicators ensure high visibility in poor lighting conditions. With its 15-channel linear display, the CR600’s high and low indicators allow the offset to the on-grade position to be directly measured. In addition, adjustable bandwidth lets you tighten the on-grade band to easily meet a variety of accuracy requirements with tighter tolerances from rough grading through form leveling.
Less Dead Spot
Wraparound receiver cells with continuous pickup through a 270-degree operating range provide less dead spots and improved productivity for machine control applications. Lost beam direction indicator allows construction professionals to quickly recover the on-grade position when the laser receiver is out of range.
The CR600 can be used as a handheld or rod mounted laser receiver for a wide range of applications, including measuring cut and fill, leveling forms and footers, setting grade and measuring elevation changes. It can also be used for machine control with the magnetic mount for use on a backhoe, small excavator, box blade or skid steer loader.
Longer Operating Time
With an IP-66 rating, the CR600 is dustproof and water resistant and can withstand harshest conditions on the construction site. It has rugged and lightweight magnesium housing capable of surviving a drop of up to 10 feet high onto concrete. Using two standard alkaline batteries, this laser detector works up to 100 hours and automatically shuts off after 30 minutes to conserve power.
This Spectra laser receiver package comes with a rod clamp with level vial, magnetic mount, two AA alkaline batteries and 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Designed for tough construction site conditions. Rugged, waterproof, lightweight magnesium housing can withstand a drop of up to 3 m on concrete
- Super-bright colored LED elevation indicators visibly indicate grade elevation information to the operator, even in poor light and up to 100 m in bright sunlight
- Adjustable bandwidth lets the operator tighten the on-grade band to easily meet a variety of accuracy requirements with tighter tolerances, from rough grading through form leveling
- Wraparound receiver cells, with continuous pickup through an operating range of 270 deg, provide less dead spots and improved productivity, especially for machine applications
- Longer, above-grade receiver cells make digging with a back hoe easier than ever
- Site Prep
- Building and Housing Pads
- Sewage and Storm Drains
- General Construction