Seco Tripod Tri-Max with Dual Clamps
$550.00 + GST
The Tri-Max® is the only surveying grade tripod with certified accuracy – highly recommended for all servo driven and robotic total stations, 3-D laser scanners or construction lasers, The revolutionary design of this tripod series means this tripod will meet ISO standard (12858-2-H) right out of the box, and after years of field use.
A Dual-Clamp Tripod is good if you have a particularly heavy piece of equipment for added security of having both screw and quick clamp types of clamps.
Tri-Max tripods are certified to meet or exceed ISO Certification Standards – making it the only tripod on the market with certifiable accuracy. All new Tri-Max tripods come equipped with a serial number on the hinge assuring you that the tripod has successfully passed all necessary testing and is certified to meet the ISO 12858-2-H standards.
Seco has now put the Tri-Max to the ultimate test, the ISO 12858-2-H. Not only did Seco test the Tri-Max, but they tested nine of the best selling tripods on the market. The results were gratifying; the Tri-Max was the only tripod that passed the test. Seco is so convinced of the accuracy and stability that the Tri-Max can provide, they back it up with a 5-year warranty.
As instruments become more accurate, tripod stability becomes more important. The horizontal accuracy of any surveying instrument can be directly affected by the stability of the tripod used with it. Without exception, no other tripod even comes close to delivering the stability and performance of the Tri-Max tripod!
The patented Tri-Max is truly a next generation tripod and is the only tripod that will truly meet your needs! With rugged construction throughout, the design features premium materials including advanced fiberglass composite.
The Tri-Max outperforms all other tripods for functionality, special applications, accessories, and ergonomics.
This Tripod has a Flat Top Head.
- The Tri-Max® is the only surveying grade tripod with certified accuracy – highly recommended for all servo driven and robotic total stations, 3-D laser scanners or construction lasers
- The revolutionary design of this tripod series means this tripod will meet ISO standard (12858-2-H) right out of the box, and after years of field use
- Features a 6-5/8-inch Flat head with large center hole (2-5/8 inch) to facilitate an easy set-up over a point
- A retaining system—which prevents leg kick out and accidental falls on slick surfaces—is stored on the inside of the leg and can be left in place when the tripod is not in use
- The large ‘footbed’ is there to facilitate solid planting for stability
- The shape and size of the foot are designed to allow for a solid placement on any terrain
- The foot is equipped with a replaceable point and a retention loop for use with a safety strap
- The Tri-Max can handle equipment up to 65 lb (30 kg)
- Dual Clamp Lock type
- Black Hardware
- Fiberglass Legs
- Extends 71 in (1.8 m)
- Weighs 17.00 lb (7.70 kg)