The SHM Gateway is a control unit for receiving and sending data with which, thanks to the wide-range communication protocol LoRaWAN, it is possible to manage and communicate with dozens of devices and sensors at the same time. This device, first of all, receives the information transmitted by the multiple sensors installed via LoRaWAN. Then, using Cellular connectivity, it forwards this data to the online servers.
The SHM Gateway is a control unit for receiving and sending data with which, thanks to the wide-range communication protocol LoRaWAN, it is possible to manage and communicate with dozens of devices and sensors at the same time.
This device, first of all, receives the information transmitted by the multiple sensors installed via LoRaWAN. Then, using Cellular connectivity, it forwards this data to the online servers.
The device is Outdoor IP67 and is powered by PoE; optionally it can be battery-powered, with a solar panel. The SHM Gateway is equipped with LoRa, LTE, GPS and Wi-Fi high gain antennas. Thanks to the double LTE antenna it is possible to obtain greater cellular coverage. The device also implements a Wi-Fi hotspot and an integrated GPS for very precise synchronization and for the geolocation of the product. It is very easy to configure thanks to the automatic APN and the included PoE adapter.
- Receiving and sending data via LoRaWAN
- Cellular 3G communication
- LoRa high gain antennas
- LTE antennas
- Built-in GPS
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Automatic APN detection
- Extremely simple installation with versatile mounting options
- Powered by PoE; optionally it can be powered by a battery or solar panel
- IP67 waterproof rating
|• Frequency: 2.400-2.4835GHz(802.11b/g/n)
• RX Sensitivity: -95dBm (Min)
• TX Power: 20dBm (Max)
• Operation Channels: 2.4GHz: 1-13
|• Card: SX1301 Mini PCIe Card (connects maximum of two)
• Channels: 8 Channels (Optional: 16 channels)
• RX Sensitivity: -139dBm (Min)
• TX Power: 27dBm (Max)
• Frequency: EU433, CN470, EU868, US915 , AS923, AU915, KR920, IN865
|• Supports Quectel EG95-E / EG95-NA(IoT/M2M-optimized LTE Cat 4 Module)
• EG95 -E for EMEA Region：
• LTE FDD: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20/B28A
• WCDMA: B1/B8
• GSM/EDGE: B3/B8 EG95 -NA for North America Region
• LTE FDD: B2/B4/B5/B12/B13
• WCDMA: B2/B4/B5
|PoE(IEEE 802.3af/at-Compliant) – 42~57VDC; Power Jack – 12V DC
|5 N-Type Connectors
|220mm x 220mm x 104mm
|-30˚C to +55 ˚C
|-40˚C to +85 ˚C
|0% to 95% (non-condensing)
|0% to 95% (non-condensing)
|Pole or Wall mounting
|• EU433, CN470, EU868, US915
• AS923, AU915, KR920, IN865
|Reception via LoRaWAN protocol
of data received and transmitted
by sensors; sending data to online
servers via a mobile cellular
|Custom operation software:
|It is possible to request custom
communication features that the
customer deems necessary for
Easy installation of the Move wireless monitoring system
The installation of an entire wireless sensor system on site is quick and easy: simply mount each device with at least two screws on the structure you want to monitor and power the LoRaWAN Gateway. You can configure the entire system remotely, before, during or after installation, using your laptop or tablet. After assembly and setup, the Move wireless monitoring system will start measuring and you can start monitoring remotely.
Operation of the Move wireless monitoring system
The wireless sensor system automatically communicates the measurement data via LoRaWAN with the on-site Gateway which in turn sends the received data via 4G or LTE to the online servers. The Move Cloud Platform is the cloud-based web tool that allows you to access, view and export your measurement data and configure the settings of the entire sensor system. You can access the Move Cloud Platform 24/7 from any location or device around the world. One of the main advantages of the Move Cloud Platform is that it offers remote access to measurement data and allows remote configuration of all installed sensors. This saves time and labor. In addition, you can analyze the measurement data using processing algorithms included in the service. Perform complex calculations, correlations and analyzes automatically and effortlessly. With the touch of a button, you can export measurement data in CSV format. You can also easily configure alerts to multiple recipients who will receive threshold cross notifications via email.
- Easily install the entire system on the structure without the use of wiring.
- Configure all wireless sensors quickly and remotely.
- View real-time measurement data wherever you are, on any device, 24/7.
- Process the data collected through the implemented algorithms.
- Constantly monitors the operating status and signal quality of the system remotely.
- Customize your alarm notifications and receive overrun notifications by email.
- Optionally, you can integrate data on your platform using an MQTT bridge, FTP or through API calls.
Our Other Sensors
Horizontal & Vertical Dynamic Monitoring Sensors
Triaxial Wireless Static Tilt Meter Sensors
Triaxial Wireless Dynamic Accelerometer Sensors
Wireless Vibrometer to measure dynamic velocity